NLC SAYS NATIONWIDE PROTESTS WILL HOLD WEDNESDAY

0
67
The Nigeria Labour Congress, on Tuesday night urged Nigerians to ignore news about a possible suspension of its planned nationwide strike scheduled to commence Wednesday.
The Congress in a terse statement signed by its national president, Joe Ajaero, said the protests would be held as scheduled across major cities in the country.
Earlier in a briefing with journalists at the State House, the Secretary-General of the NLC, Emmanuel Ugboaja, stated that the Congress might reconsider its stance on the proposed strike action.
Ugboaja’s statement had led to a series of controversies with news about a possible suspension making waves across the country.

Leave a reply