- The National Universities Commission (NUC) has directed federal universities to resume academic activities on January 18, 2021. The commission in a statement ...January 8, 2021
- The Minister of Power, Mr Saleh Mamman, has directed the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) to inform all Electricity Distribution Companies(DISCOs) to ...
- A Magistrate court in Abuja has ordered the remand of Omoyele Sowore and four others at Kuje Correctional Centre. The detention is ...January 4, 2021
- President-Elect of the United States, Joe Biden, has named a Nigerian-American, Osaremen Okolo as his COVID-19 policy advisor. Okolo was among 100 ...
- President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Central Bank of Nigeria to stop funding importation of food into the country from next year. ...December 29, 2020
Albarka 89.9 FM broadcast opinions and debates in an open, diverse and unbiased style, with the aim of educating and empowering the public.
We also place emphasis on neglected perspectives and discussion on important local, national and global issues, reflecting values of peace, social justice, human rights, democracy, multiculturalism, freedom of expression and social change.
Our arts and music programming cover a wide spectrum of expressions and reflect the diverse culture of our listeners
- January 12, 2021
- January 7, 2021